Ekcemon-D ointment 50g
For the treatment of eczema and sensitive skin
Through the synergy of completely natural ingredients, Ekcemon D ointment prevents skin dryness, redness, itching and flaking, reduces inflammation, promotes skin regeneration and increases its elasticity. The skin’s damaged hydrolipidic barrier in children and adults due to external and internal factors is the cause of eczema and other forms of dermatitis, as well as the accompanying symptoms. The ointment is rich in vegetable oils containing unsaturated fatty acids (especially linoleic and gamma-linoleic acids), which improves the protective function of the skin and establishes a natural hydrolipidic barrier, which in turn reduces the possibility of harmful substances entering and damaging the skin, while at the same time the natural hydration of the skin is maintained:
– St. John’s wort oil has antimicrobial, antioxidant and anti-inflammatory effects
– Calendula oil promotes the development of epithelial tissue
– Olive oil reduces skin dryness, edema and erythema
– Burdock oil scavenges free radicals and stimulates the synthesis of collagen and hyaluronic acid
– Almond oil contains vitamins A, E, B1, B2 and B3, nourishes the skin, reduces irritation and prevents skin cracking and flaking
– Yarrow stimulates the formation of connective tissue, reduces inflammatory reactions and promotes wound healing
– Evening primrose oil maintains the natural moisture of the skin, has strong inflammatory and epithelialization effects – Wild rose oil is rich in antioxidants, deeply penetrates the skin and hydrates it.
It is recommended:
• for the treatment of eczema and other forms of dermatitis
• for the care and regeneration of dry and cracked skin
• for the treatment of sensitive skin, redness, itching and skin flaking
• for the care of skin which is subject to external influences, especially the skin of face and hands
Hypericum perforatum oil, Calendula officinalis oil, Olea europaea oil, Cera flava, Cera alba, Arctium lappa oil, Prunus amygdalus dulcis oil, Adeps lanae, AD2 oil, Achillea millefolium extract, Oenothera biennis oil, Rosa canina extract, Aqua, Lavandula angustifolia extract.
Directions for use:
The ointment is applied several times during the day to changes in the skin. In case of changes in the skin of hands, apply a thicker layer of ointment and use protective gloves when in direct contact with chemicals and irritants. The skin affected by eczema requires continuous and permanent hydration and providing of lipids in order to restore its protective barrier function. It is recommended to use Ekcemon-D for at least three months regularly. Continue to apply ointment even when the skin seems to look healthy.
It is not recommended that this product be used by people who are allergic to any of the aforementioned ingredients. While the product is used, it may cause damage to clothes if it comes in contact with them.
Keep at room temperature, without direct exposure to sunlight. It is recommended that the product is kept refrigerated after opening.